The fascinating Worthington family represents a dynamic era of our Pacific Northwest history. Their love of the area, entrepreneurial spirit and vision helped shape the future of Quilcene and the region and continues to this day.
The links will take you directly to the blog post with pictures and more information about each member of the Worthington and Hamilton families.
Read More About:
- William, Sr. and Ellen Jenner Worthington
- Son William Jenner (WJ) married Grace Amelia Legg
- Son Albert Issac
- Son Edgar Kirk married Mabel Robertson
- Stepdaughter Minnie
- Millard Fillmore Hamilton
- The Mansion in Historical Mentions
- W. P. Fuller
- Robert’s remarkable wife, Eilleen Worthington
Around the Pacific Northwest:
- Gerlinger, Gersix and Kenworth Motor Companies
- Mt. Worthington of the Olympic Range
- Wellesley Peak of the Olympic Range